Historic Preservation and Residential Property Values: Evidence from Quantile Regression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Velma Zahirovic-Herbert & Swarn Chatterjee, 2011. "Historic Preservation and Residential Property Values: Evidence From Quantile Regression," ERES eres2011_34, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1199-:d:208692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M., 2014. "The effect of new residential construction on housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:taf:jpropr:v:34:y:2017:i:3:p:211-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyung-Gun Kim & Kwong-Chin Hung & Sung Park, 2015. "Determinants of Housing Prices in Hong Kong: A Box-Cox Quantile Regression Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 270-287, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1418-:d:144414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heiko Kirchhain & Joachim Zietz, 2018. "The impact of exogenous shocks on house prices: The case of the Volkswagen-emission scandal," ERES eres2018_204, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Velma Zahirovic-Herbert & Karen Gibler, 2014. "Historic District Influence on House Prices and Marketing Duration," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 112-131, January.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Bimbo, Francesco & Costanigro, Marco & VIscecchia, Rosaria, 2018. "Do Geographic Indication Labels Pay off? Estimating GI’s implicit Price Dispersion in the Italian EVOO Market," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274203, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:369-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.