Market heterogeneity and the determinants of Paris apartment prices: A quantile regression approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles-Olivier AmÃ©dÃ©e-Manesme & Michel Baroni & Fabrice BarthÃ©lÃ©my & Francois des Rosiers, 2017. "Market heterogeneity and the determinants of Paris apartment prices: A quantile regression approach," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(14), pages 3260-3280, November.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Francois Des Rosiers, 2013. "Market Heterogeneity and Determinants of Paris Apartment Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach," ERES eres2013_79, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Zietz & Emily Zietz & G. Sirmans, 2008.
"Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 317-333, November.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily N. Zietz & G. Stacy Sirmans., 2007. "Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonics; market segmentation; housing sub-markets; quantile regression; heterogeneity.;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2016-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.