Documentation of a Dynamic and Simultaneous Econometric Model of the U.S. Dairy Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Donald J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Mount, Timothy D. & Forker, Olan D., 1991.
"Modeling The U.S. Dairy Sector With Government Intervention,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Liu, Donald J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Mount, Timothy D. & Forker, Olan D., 1990. "Modeling the U.S. Dairy Sector with Government Intervention," Staff Papers 121543, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dale Heien, 1977. "Price Determination Processes for Agricultural Sector Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 126-132.
- Liu, Donald J. & Sun, Chin-Hwa & Kaiser, Harry M., 1995. "Market Conduct Under Government Price Intervention In The U.S. Dairy Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mosheim, Roberto, 2012. "A Quarterly Econometric Model for Short-Term Forecasting of the U.S. Dairy Industry," Technical Bulletins 184305, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric model; U.S. Dairy Industry; Forecasting Model; Agribusiness; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2009-05-02 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:psusps:48653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.