Report NEP-FOR-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés González Gómez & Lavan Mahadeva & Diego Rodríguez & Luis Eduardo Rojas, 2009. "Monetary Policy Forecasting In A Dsge Model With Data That Is Uncertain, Unbalanced And About The Future," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005480, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Douglas Laxton & Alasdair Scott & David Rose, 2009. "Developing a Structured Forecasting and Policy Analysis System to Support Inflation-Forecast Targeting (IFT)," IMF Working Papers 09/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Bailey, Kenneth W., 2009. "Documentation of a Dynamic and Simultaneous Econometric Model of the U.S. Dairy Industry," Staff Paper Series 48653, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2009. "Central Bank Preferences, Distribution Forecasts and Economic Stability in a Small Open-economy," Working Papers 2009005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Ataman Ozyildirim & Brian Schaitkin & Victor Zarnowitz, 2008. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area Defined with Coincident Economic Indicators and Predicted with Leading Economic Indicators," Economics Program Working Papers 08-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Thomas Maag & Michael J. Lamla, 2009. "The role of media for inflation forecast disagreement of households and professional forecasters," KOF Working papers 09-223, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2009. "A managerial economist's forecast for meat consumption in Malaysia: Implications to farmers and investors," MPRA Paper 14810, University Library of Munich, Germany.