Assessing the Market Integration of Domestic and Imported Catfish in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Yuliang Miao, 1999. "Media-specific returns to generic advertising: The case of catfish," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 81-99.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Hudson, Darren, 1998. "Changes in Price Behavior in the U.S. Catfish Industry: Evidence Using Cointegration," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-10.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hudson, Darren, 1998. "Intra-Processor Price-Spread Behavior: Is The U.S. Catfish Processing Industry Competitive?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, July.
- Kinnucan, Henry & Sullivan, Gregory, 1986.
"Monopsonistic Food Processing and Farm Prices: The Case of the West Alabama Catfish Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 15-24, December.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Sullivan, Gregory M., 1986. "Monopsonistic Food Processing And Farm Prices: The Case Of The West Alabama Catfish Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-10, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Nyankori, James C. O., 1991. "Price Transmission in the Catfish Industry with Specific Emphasis on the Role of Processing Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 247-252, July.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Neal, Sammy J. & Hanson, Terrill R. & Jones, Keithly G., 2010.
"The Impact of Catfish Imports on the U.S. Wholesale and Farm Sectors,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 429-441, October.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Neal, Sammy J. & Hanson, Terrill R. & Jones, Keithly G., 2010. "The Impact of Catfish Imports on the U.S. Wholesale and Farm Sectors," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, October.
- Buguk, Cumhur & Hudson, Darren & Hanson, Terrill R., 2003. "Price Volatility Spillover in Agricultural Markets: An Examination of U.S. Catfish Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-14, April.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.