Evaluation of publicity measures relating to the EU beef labelling system in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001.
"A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Verbeke, Wim, 2001. "Consumer Perception of Traceability in the Meat Chain," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(6).
- Mittal, Banwari & Lee, Myung-Soo, 1989. "A causal model of consumer involvement," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 363-389, November.
- Ronald W. Ward, 1999. "Evaluating the beef promotion checkoff: The robustness of the conclusions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 517-524.
- Spencer Henson & James Northen, 2000. "Consumer Assessment of the Safety of Beef at the Point of Purchase: A Pan-European Study," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 90-105.
- Mazzocchi, Mario, 1999. "Implementation of the event study methodology to agricultural markets : an evaluation of the BSE impact on cattle prices in Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 50.
- Latouche, K. & Rainelli, P. & Vermersch, D., 1998. "Food safety issues and the BSE scare: some lessons from the French case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 347-356, October.
- Lloyd, Tim & McCorriston, S. & Morgan, C. W. & Rayner, A. J., 2001. "The impact of food scares on price adjustment in the UK beef market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 347-357, September.
- Wim Verbeke & Ronald W. Ward & Jacques Viaene, 2000. "Probit analysis of fresh meat consumption in Belgium: Exploring BSE and television communication impact," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 215-234.
- R. W. Ward & C. Lambert, 1993. "Generic Promotion Of Beef: Measuring The Impact Of The Us Beef Checkoff," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 456-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying (Jessica) Cao & David R. Just & Calum Turvey & Brian Wansink, 2015. "Existing Food Habits and Recent Choices Lead to Disregard of Food Safety Announcements," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 491-511, December.
- Karen E. Lewis & Carola Grebitus & Gregory Colson & Wuyang Hu, 2017.
"German and British Consumer Willingness to Pay for Beef Labeled with Food Safety Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 451-470, June.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Colson, Greg & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Examining how German and British Consumers’ Food Safety Concerns Moderate their Country of Origin Preferences for Beef," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205301, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Bodo Steiner & Fei Gao & Jim Unterschultz, 2010. "Alberta Consumers' Valuation of Extrinsic and Intrinsic Red Meat Attributes: A Choice Experimental Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 171-189, June.
- van de Velde, Liesbeth & D'Hooghe, Katrien & Kuhne, Bianka & Verbeke, Wim, 2005. "Consumer Attitude and Behaviour Towards "Flandria" Quality Labelled Tomatoes," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24748, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2003. "Importance of EU Label Requirements: An Application of Ordered Probit Models to Belgium Beef Labels," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22077, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:27:y:2002:i:4:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.