Consumer Perception of Traceability in the Meat Chain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1651-:d:113229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chryssochoidis, George M. & Kehagia, Olga C. & Chrysochou, Polymeros E., 2006. "Traceability: European consumers' perceptions regarding its definition, expectations and differences by product types and importance of label schemes," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10088, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Verbeke, W. & Ward, R. W. & Avermaete, T., 2002. "Evaluation of publicity measures relating to the EU beef labelling system in Belgium," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 339-353, August.
- Gampl, Birgit, 2006. "Rückverfolgbarkeit von Lebensmitteln: Eine empirische Analyse kettenübergreifender Informationssysteme," I&I Working Paper 02/2006, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Section Innovation and Information.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2003. "Importance of EU Label Requirements: An Application of Ordered Probit Models to Belgium Beef Labels," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22077, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordstraceability; meat chain; consumer; survey; Belgium; Agribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:98909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.