The Effect Demographics Have On The Demand For Orange Juice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Love, Leigh Ann & Sterns, James A. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2006. "Changing Patterns Of Orange Juice Consumption In The Southern United States," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35485, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mark G. Brown & Jonq-Ying Lee, 2000. "A measurement of the quality of orange-juice consumption," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 321-332.
- Piggott, Nicholas E., 2006. "Consumer Price Formation with Demographic Translating," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25252, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuqi Chen & Zhifeng Gao & Lisa House & Jiaoju Ge & Chengfeng Zong & Fred Gmitter, 2016.
"Opportunities for Western Food Products in China: The Case of Orange Juice Demand,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), pages 343-362, July.
- Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa, 2013. "Opportunities for Western Food Products in China: The Case of Orange Juice Demand," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150771, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2013. "Strategic Trade Policies in the U.S. Orange Juice Market: Competition between Florida and São Paulo," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.