Demand Analysis for Shrimp in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2006.
"An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 13, pages 247-277
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
- Adams, Charles M. & Prochaska, Fred J. & Spreen, Thomas H., 1987. "Price Determination In The U.S. Shrimp Market," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakakeeto, Gertrude & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2016. "An Almost Ideal Demand Estimation for Seafood in Texas," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230142, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsexpenditure share; own and cross relationship; Almost Ideal Demand System (AIDs); heteroscedasticity; and autocorrelation; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .