Using Almost Ideal Demand System To Analyze Demand For Shrimp In Us Food Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2006.
"An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 13, pages 247-277
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
- Adams, Charles M. & Prochaska, Fred J. & Spreen, Thomas H., 1987. "Price Determination In The U.S. Shrimp Market," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Huang, Kuo S. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2000. "Estimation of Food Demand Nutrient Elasticities from household Survey Data," Technical Bulletins 184370, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Huang, Kuo S. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2000. "Estimation Of Food Demand And Nutrient Elasticities From Household Survey Data," Technical Bulletins 33579, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Frank Asche & Cathy R. Wessells, 1997. "On Price Indices in the Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1182-1185.
- Dahlgran, Roger A., 1987. "Complete Flexibility Systems And The Stationarity Of U.S. Meat Demands," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditure share; Own and cross relationship; Almost Ideal Demand System (AIDs); Heteroscedasticity; Autocorrelation; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:208848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.