Strategic Trade Policies in the U.S. Orange Juice Market: Competition between Florida and São Paulo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G., 2003.
"The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G., 2003. "The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 107-126, April.
- Davis, Andrew & Gunderson, Michael A. & Brown, Mark G. & House, Lisa, 2008. "The Effect Demographics Have On The Demand For Orange Juice," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6794, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wang, Honglin & Xiang, Qing & Reardon, Thomas, 2006. "Market Power and Supply Shocks: Evidence from the Orange Juice Market," Staff Papers 11508, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathalie Lavoie, 2005. "Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 835-854.
- Brown, Mark G. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2004. "Impacts On U.S. Prices Of Reducing Orange Juice Tariffs In Major World Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(02), July.
- Brown, Mark G., 2010. "European Demand for Orange Juice," Research Papers 2010 104349, Florida Department of Citrus.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic trade policy; NEIO; market power; FCOJ; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; International Relations/Trade; F12; F13; L13;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .