BIASES IN STATIC OLIGOPOLY MODELS? EVIDENCE FROM THE CALIFORNIA ELECTRICITY MARKET -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Christopher R. Knittel & Catherine Wolfram, 2001. "Trading Inefficiencies in California's Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 8620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graf, Christoph & Wozabal, David, 2013. "Measuring competitiveness of the EPEX spot market for electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 948-958.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2009. "Market power in the Nordic electricity wholesale market: A survey of the empirical evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3681-3692, September.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:384-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manthos Delis & Maria Iosifidi & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2014. "On the Estimation of Marginal Cost," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(3), pages 543-556, June.
- Koichiro Ito & Mar Reguant, 2016.
"Sequential Markets, Market Power, and Arbitrage,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1921-1957, July.
- Koichiro Ito & Mar Reguant, 2014. "Sequential Markets, Market Power and Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 20782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ITO Koichiro & Mar REGUANT, 2015. "Sequential Markets, Market Power and Arbitrage," Discussion papers 15015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Wozabal & Christoph Graf & David Hirschmann, 2016. "The effect of intermittent renewables on the electricity price variance," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 687-709, July.
- Tenn, Steven & Froeb, Luke & Tschantz, Steven, 2010. "Mergers when firms compete by choosing both price and promotion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 695-707, November.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Moreno, Lourdes, 2010.
"Interpreting markups in Spanish manufacturing: the exponential model,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1030, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Moreno, L., 2010. "Interpreting markups in Spanish manufacturing: The exponential model," MPRA Paper 26609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanne Koschker & Dominik Möst, 2016. "Perfect competition vs. strategic behaviour models to derive electricity prices and the influence of renewables on market power," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 661-686, July.
- Chiara Lo Prete and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2015. "Market power in power markets: an analysis of residual demand curves in Californias day-ahead energy market (1998-2000)," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Lundin, Erik & Tangerås, Thomas, 2017. "Cournot Competition in Wholesale Electricity Markets: The Nordic Power Exchange, Nord Pool," Working Paper Series 1191, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ogura, Yoshiaki, 2012. "Lending competition and credit availability for new firms: Empirical study with the price cost margin in regional loan markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1822-1838.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:54:y:2006:i:4:p:451-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.