The Inconsistency Of Consistent Conjectures: Coming Back To Cournot
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lindh, Thomas, 1992. "The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-90, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Quérou & M. Tidball, 2014.
"Consistent conjectures in a dynamic model of non-renewable resource management,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 220(1), pages 159-180, September.
- Nicolas Quérou & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "Consistent Conjectures in a Dynamic Model of Non-renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 09-28, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Nicolas Querou & Mabel Tidball, 2014. "Consistent conjectures in a dynamic model of non-renewable resource management," Post-Print hal-01123096, HAL.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2009.
"The evolutionary stability of constant consistent conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 21-29, October.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2009. "The Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures," Post-Print hal-00701872, HAL.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda & Vilcassim, Naufel & Chintagunta, Pradeep, 1998. "Product line extensions and competitive market interactions: An empirical analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 339-363, November.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kemfert, Claudia & Kalashnikov, Vitaly, 2009. "Conjectural variations equilibrium in a mixed duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 717-729, February.
- Lopez de Haro, S. & Sanchez Martin, P. & de la Hoz Ardiz, J.E. & Fernandez Caro, J., 2007. "Estimating conjectural variations for electricity market models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1322-1338, September.
- Michael Higl, 2003. "Vertikale Kooperation im Oligopol Die Gestaltung der Genossenschaftsorganisation als strategischer Zug," Discussion Paper Series 243, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Dae-Wook Kim & Christopher R. Knittel, 2004.
"Biases in Static Oligopoly Models? Evidence from the California Electricity Market,"
NBER Working Papers
10895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Knittel & Dae-Wook Kim, 2005. "Biases in Static Oligopoly Models?:Evidence from the California Electricity Market," Working Papers 526, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Durevall, Dick, 2007. "Demand for coffee in Sweden: The role of prices, preferences and market power," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 566-584.
- Hideki Murakami, 2012. "Dynamic Effect of Low-Cost Entry on the Conduct Parameter: An Early-Stage Analysis of Southwest Airlines and America West Airlines," Discussion Papers 2012-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J., 2011. "Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 729-735, May.
- Reiss, Peter C. & Wolak, Frank A., 2003. "Structural Econometric Modeling: Rationales and Examples from Industrial Organization," Research Papers 1831, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ibrahim Abada & Andreas Ehrenmann, 2016. "The prisoner’s dilemma in Cournot models: when endogenizing the level of competition leads to competitive behaviors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1641, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003. "The evolution of consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Matsushima, Noriaki & Cato, Susumu, 2013. "Competitiveness and R&D competition revisited," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 541-547.
- Rockerbie, Duane W & Easton, Stephen, 2016. "Of Bricks and Bats: New Stadiums, Talent Supply and Team Performance in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 77430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 1998. "Conduct parameters and the measurement of market power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 227-250, November.
- Prof. Jean-Paul Chavas, 2010. "On Industry Structure and Firm Conduct in Long Run Equilibrium," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-21, December.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Hockmann, Heinrich & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2009. "Market power on the edge? An analysis of the German and Hungarian hog markets," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
- Naufel J. Vilcassim & Vrinda Kadiyali & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1999. "Investigating Dynamic Multifirm Market Interactions in Price and Advertising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 499-518, April.
- Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Adapting behaviors through a learning process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2006. "On Long-Run Industry Behavior Under Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 201526, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0538-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; oligopolies ; consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:1988d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .