Testing oligopolistic behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1445-1488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Drakos & Panagiotis Konstantinou, 2005. "Competition and Contestability in Transition Banking: An Empirical Analysis," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(2), pages 183-209.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008.
"Responding to the coffee crisis: What can we learn from price dynamics?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 282-311, February.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What Can We Learn from Price Dynamics," Staff Paper Series 472, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Winfree, Jason A. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Gutman, Paula, 2004. "Seasonal Oligopoly Power In The D'Anjou Pear Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(02), July.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Paolo Angelini, 1999.
"Bank competition and regulatory reform: the case of the Italian banking industry,"
Working Paper Series
WP-99-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Paolo Angelini & Nicola Cetorelli, 2000. "Bank Competition and Regulatory Reform: The Case of the Italian Banking Industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 380, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Angelini, P. & Cetorelli, N., 2000. "Bank Competition and Regulatory Reform: The Case of the Italian Banking Industry," Papers 380, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Thompson, Aileen, 2000. "Import Competition and Market Power: Canadian Evidence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000139e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda & Vilcassim, Naufel & Chintagunta, Pradeep, 1998. "Product line extensions and competitive market interactions: An empirical analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 339-363, November.
- Feuerstein, Switgard, 2002. "Do coffee roasters benefit from high prices of green coffee?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 89-118, January.
- Ronald Cotterill & William Putsis, 2000.
"Market Share and Price Setting Behavior for Private Labels and National Brands,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(1), pages 17-39, August.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & William P. Putsis Jr. & Ravi Dhar, 2000. "Market Share and Price Setting Behavior For Private Labels and National Brands," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 051, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Putsis, William P., Jr. & Dhar, Ravi, 2000. "Market Share and Price Setting Behavior For Private Labels and National Brands," Research Reports 25209, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Mehta, A. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What We Can Learn from Price Dynamics," Working Papers 201444, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1992.
"Price margins and capital adjustment : Canadian mill products and pulp and paper industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 491-510, September.
- Jeffery Bernstein, 1991. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," Carleton Economic Papers 91-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1992.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1992. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," NBER Working Papers 3982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1991. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," Working Papers 91-42, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Levinsohn, James, 1993.
"Testing the imports-as-market-discipline hypothesis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 1-22, August.
- James Levinsohn, 1991. "Testing the Imports-as-Market-Discipline Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 3657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsohn, J., 1991. "Testing the Imports-As-Market-Discipline Hypothesis," Working Papers 272, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004.
"Inferring conduct under the threat of entry: the case of the Brazilian cement industry,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6728, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004. "Inferring Conduct under the Threat of Entry: The Case of the Brazilian Cement Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 38, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1995.
"Validating the Conjectural Variation Method: The Sugar Industry, 1890-1914,"
95-20, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1995. "Validating the Conjectural Variation Method: The Sugar Industry, 1890- 1914," NBER Working Papers 5314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dae-Wook Kim & Christopher R. Knittel, 2004.
"Biases in Static Oligopoly Models? Evidence from the California Electricity Market,"
NBER Working Papers
10895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Knittel & Dae-Wook Kim, 2005. "Biases in Static Oligopoly Models?:Evidence from the California Electricity Market," Working Papers 526, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Aileen J., 2002. "Import competition and market power: Canadian evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 40-55, May.
- Sjöström, Magnus, 2004. "Biofuels and Market Power - The Case of Swedish District Heating Plants," Umeå Economic Studies 634, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Goo, Moon Mo, 1997. "The measurement of market power: short-run, long-run, and dynamic adjustment models," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012985, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- A. M. Azzam & E. Pagoulatos, 1990. "Testing Oligopolistic And Oligopsonistic Behaviour: An Application To The Us Meat-Packing Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 362-370.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017.
"Empirical models of firms and industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1445-1488, December.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Working Papers tecipa-580, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret E., 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Microeconomics.ca working papers margaret_e._slade-2017-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Apr 2017.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika, 2003. "Estimating Market Power of Tea Processing Sector," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 5.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2012.
"Banks as ‘fat cats’: Branching and price decisions in a two-stage model of competition,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 338-363.
- COCCORESE, Paolo, 2011. "Banks as ‘fat cats’: Branching and Price Decisions in a Two-Stage Model of Competition," CELPE Discussion Papers 118, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Kamerschen, David R. & Klein, Peter G. & Porter, David V., 2005. "Market structure in the US electricity industry: A long-term perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 731-751, September.
- Lourdes Moreno Martín & Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, "undated". "Domestic and Foreign Price-Marginal Cost Margins: An Application to Spain Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-03, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:2:y:1984:i:4:p:367-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.