The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G., 2003. "The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 107-126, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Devadoss & Prasanna Sridharan & Thomas Wahl, 2009. "Effects of Trade Barriers on U.S. and World Apple Markets," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G., 2002. "The Impact Of Elimination Of The U.S. Orange Juice Tariff On The Market For Processed Orange Products," Policy Briefs 15669, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Baldwin, Jean-Paul, 2013. "The Impact of Huanglongbing (HLB) on Citrus Tree Planting in Florida," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142706, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stephen Devadoss & Angel Aguiar, 2006. "Effects of global trade liberalization on softwood lumber markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(20), pages 2351-2360.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2015. "Imperfect Competition between Florida and Sao Paulo (Brazil) Orange Juice Producers in the U.S. and European Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2013. "Strategic Trade Policies in the U.S. Orange Juice Market: Competition between Florida and São Paulo," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brown, Mark G. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2004. "Impacts On U.S. Prices Of Reducing Orange Juice Tariffs In Major World Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(02), July.
More about this item
Keywordsorange juice; spatial equilibrium; tariffs; trade; C61; F13;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:37837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.