Impacts On U.S. Prices Of Reducing Orange Juice Tariffs In Major World Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G., 2003.
"The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G., 2003. "The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 107-126, April.
- Mark G. Brown & Jonq-Ying Lee & Thomas H. Spreen, 1996.
"The impact of generic advertising and the free rider problem: A look at the US orange juice market and imports,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 309-316.
- Brown, Mark G. & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Spreen, Thomas H., 1995. "The impact of generic advertising and the free rider problem: a look at the U.S. orange juice market and imports," Research Papers 2005 and Before 52748, Florida Department of Citrus.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradley J. Rickard & Abigail M. Okrent & Julian M. Alston, 2013.
"How Have Agricultural Policies Influenced Caloric Consumption In The United States?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 316-339, March.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011. "How have agricultural policies influenced caloric consumption in the United States?," Working Papers 126543, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Brown, Mark G., 2006. "Long-Run Impact of Orange-Juice Generic Advertising," Research Papers 2006 36835, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2015. "Imperfect Competition between Florida and Sao Paulo (Brazil) Orange Juice Producers in the U.S. and European Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2013. "Strategic Trade Policies in the U.S. Orange Juice Market: Competition between Florida and São Paulo," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dhamodharan, Mahalingam & Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff, 2016. "Imperfect Competition, Trade Policies, and Technological Changes in the Orange Juice Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(2), May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.