Report NEP-MKT-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Territorial marketing in the Czech Republic: a trial – and – error process," MPRA Paper 15027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsuchihashi, Toshihiro, 2008. "Market research and complementary advertising under asymmetric information," Discussion Papers 2008-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Analysis of demand for vegetable in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussain, Syed Karamatullah & Riaz, Kashif & Kazi, Abdul Kabeer & Herani, Gobind M., 2008. "Advertising Styles’ Impact on Attention in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 15005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibbs, Michael & Tapia, Mikel & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Globalization, Superstars, and the Importance of Reputation: Theory & Evidence from the Wine Industry," Working Papers 09-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Demand for beef in Malaysia: Quality or Quantity?," MPRA Paper 15035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aparna K Bhagirathi, 2009. "Sharing Traditinal Knowledge for Commerce-the Power of Bargaining Strength," Working Papers id:1917, eSocialSciences.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón Zornoza & Montserrat Boronat, 2009. "New challenges in competitiveness: knowledge development and coopetition," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).