Advertising Styles’ Impact on Attention in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kashif Riaz & Syed Karamatullah Hussainy & Abdul Kabeer Kazi & Gobind M. Herani, 2008. "Advertising Styles’ Impact on Attention in Pakistan," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 1, pages 28-35, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niazi, Ghulam Shabbir Khan & Siddiqui, Javaria & Shah, Burhan Ali & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran, 2011. "Effective advertising and its influence on consumer buying behavior," MPRA Paper 40689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizwan Ali Khadim & Bilal Zafar & Muhammad Younis, 2015. "Word of Mouth or Word of Mouse: An Analysis of Social and Conventional Media on Consumer Behavior in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(1), pages 19-24, January.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:977-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Sadeghi & Meysam Fakharyan & Rozita Dadkhah & Mohammad Reza Khodadadian & Simin Nasrolahi Vosta & Mahdi Jafari, 2015. "Investigating the Effect of Rational and Emotional Advertising Appeals of Hamrahe Aval Mobile Operator on Attitude towards Advertising and Brand Attitude (Case Study: Student Users of Mobile in the Ar," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 233-244, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHumorous Appeals; Serious Appeals; Attention;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-05-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2009-05-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MKT-2009-05-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.