Advertising Styles’ Impact on Attention in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hussain, Syed Karamatullah & Riaz, Kashif & Kazi, Abdul Kabeer & Herani, Gobind M., 2008. "Advertising Styles’ Impact on Attention in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 15005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:977-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niazi, Ghulam Shabbir Khan & Siddiqui, Javaria & Shah, Burhan Ali & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran, 2011. "Effective advertising and its influence on consumer buying behavior," MPRA Paper 40689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizwan Ali Khadim & Bilal Zafar & Muhammad Younis, 2015. "Word of Mouth or Word of Mouse: An Analysis of Social and Conventional Media on Consumer Behavior in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(1), pages 19-24, January.
- Mohsen Sadeghi & Meysam Fakharyan & Rozita Dadkhah & Mohammad Reza Khodadadian & Simin Nasrolahi Vosta & Mahdi Jafari, 2015. "Investigating the Effect of Rational and Emotional Advertising Appeals of Hamrahe Aval Mobile Operator on Attitude towards Advertising and Brand Attitude (Case Study: Student Users of Mobile in the Ar," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 233-244, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHumorous Appeals; Serious Appeals; Attention;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:1:y:2008:p:28-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem) or (Bamadev Paudel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .