The Structure of Constant Elasticity Demand Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1986. "The Structure of Constant Elasticity Demand Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 543-552.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanfranco, Bruno A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Huang, Chung L., 2002. "Comparisons Of Hispanic Households' Demand For Meats With Other Ethnic Groups," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Kojima, Yasutomo & Parcell, Joseph L. & Cain, Jewelwayne S., 2014. "A Demand Model of the Wholesale Vegetable Oils Market in the U.S.A," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162472, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Buhr, Brian L., 1993. "A Quarterly Econometric Simulation Model Of The U.S. Livestock And Meat Sector," Staff Papers 13465, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Heien, Dale, 1988. "Consumer Welfare Measures: Some Comparative Results," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 17(2), October.
- Lanfranco, Bruno A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Huang, Chung L., 2001. "Comparisons Of Hispanic Households' Demand For Meat With Other Ethnic Groups," Faculty Series 16710, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2010.
"Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 755-762.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production," Working Papers 2009-02, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Coloma, German, 2009.
"Estimation of Demand Systems Based on Elasticities of Substitution,"
Review of Applied Economics,
Review of Applied Economics, vol. 5(1-2).
- Germán Coloma, 2006. "Estimation of demand systems based on elasticities of substitution," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 322, Universidad del CEMA.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Demand for beef in Malaysia: Quality or Quantity?," MPRA Paper 15035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Just, Richard E. & Gilligan, Daniel O., 1998. "Compensating Variation Without Apology? Willingness-To-Pay And The Failure Of Integrability," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20814, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Loehman, Edna T., 1991. "Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods," Working Papers 115913, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1990.
"Incomplete Demand Systems And Semilogarithmic Demand Models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(2), pages 118-131, August.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1990. "Incomplete Demand Systems And Semilogarithmic Demand Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(02), August.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Yinger, John, 2015. "Hedonic markets and sorting equilibria: Bid-function envelopes for public services and neighborhood amenities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 9-25.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Terry L. Kastens & Gary W. Brester, 1996. "Model Selection and Forecasting Ability of Theory-Constrained Food Demand Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 301-312.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K. & Shaikh, Sabina L., 2002. "Estimating The Opportunity Cost Of Recreation Time In An Integrable 2-Constraint Count Demand Model," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19600, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chanyalew, Demese & Belete, Abenet, 1997. "A Statistical Analysis Of Demand For Beef, Mutton/Goat, Pork And Chicken In Kenya, 1961-1991," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(1), March.
- Eldon V. Ball & Ricardo Cavazos & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2010. "Aggregation and Arbitrage in Joint Production," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-22, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guijing WANG & Stanley M. FLETCHER & Dale H. CARLEY, "undated". "Determinants Of Demand For Beef: The Impact Of Fat Trimming," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 95412, University of Massachusetts.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; demand models; welfare analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:archive-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .