Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1986.
"The Structure of Constant Elasticity Demand Models,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 543-552.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1986. "The Structure of Constant Elasticity Demand Models," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-28, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Willig, Robert D., 1978. "Incremental consumer's surplus and hedonic price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 227-253, April.
- Bradford, David F, 1970. "Benefit-Cost Analysis and Demand Curves for Public Goods," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 775-791.
- Hause, John C, 1975. "The Theory of Welfare Cost Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1145-1182, December.
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1972. "Duality and the Many Consumer's Surpluses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 942-952, December.
- McKenzie,George W., 1983. "Measuring Economic Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521248624, Fall.
- Bradford, David F. & Hildebrandt, Gregory G., 1977. "Observable preferences for public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, October.
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steahr, Thomas E. & Roberts, Tanya, 1993. "Microbial Foodborne Disease: Hospitalizations, Medical Costs and Potential Demand for Safer Food," Working Papers 116110, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Carson, Richard & Flores, Nicholas E. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1998. "Sequencing and Valuing Public Goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 314-323, November.
- Langan, Glenn E. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Estimating Brand Level Demand Elasticities and Measuring Market Power for Regular Carbonated Soft Drinks," Working Papers 116168, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Wen, Hong & Haller, Lawrence E., 1994. "Price Determination in the Bottled Water Industry: A Case Study of Poland Spring," Working Papers 116165, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Countervailing Power and Seller Performance in U.S. Food and Tobacco Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 116163, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Pinkerton, Don C., 1993. "Motives for Mergers in Food Manufacturing," Working Papers 116111, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Salih, Hachim M., 1992. "Testing For Risk Premiums In The Wheat-Flour Subsector," Working Papers 116109, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.