Empirical strategies for incorporating weak complementarity into consumer demand models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2004. "A Diagrammatic Exposition of Weak Complementarity and the Willig Condition," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 455-466.
- David S. Bullock & Nicholas Minot, 2006.
"On Measuring the Value of a Nonmarket Good Using Market Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 961-973.
- Bullock, David S. & Minot, Nicholas, 2006. "On Measuring the Value of a Nonmarket Good Using Market Data," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25272, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-61, May.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 2004.
"What's the Use? Welfare Estimates from Revealed Preference Models when Weak Complementarity Does Not Hold,"
Staff General Research Papers
1905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 2004. "What's the use? welfare estimates from revealed preference models when weak complementarity does not hold," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling & Daniel J. Phaneuf, 2000. "What's the Use? Welfare Estimates from Revealed Preference Models When Weak Complementarity Does Not Hold," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp258, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- von Haefen R.H. & Phaneuf D.J. & Parsons G.R., 2004. "Estimation and Welfare Analysis With Large Demand Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 194-205, April.
- Larson, Douglas M., 1991. "Recovering weakly complementary preferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 97-108, September.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2003.
"Incorporating observed choice into the construction of welfare measures from random utility models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 145-165, March.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2000. "Incorporating Observed Choice In The Construction Of Welfare Measures From Random Utility Models," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21836, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & W. Michael Hanemann, 1989.
"The Dual Structure of Incomplete Demand Systems,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
archive-21, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bradford, David F. & Hildebrandt, Gregory G., 1977. "Observable preferences for public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, October.
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2005. "Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Jaehwan Kim & Greg M. Allenby & Peter E. Rossi, 2002. "Modeling Consumer Demand for Variety," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 229-250, December.
- Willig, Robert D., 1978. "Incremental consumer's surplus and hedonic price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 227-253, April.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Muellbauer, John, 1976. "Community Preferences and the Representative Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 979-99, September.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-76, September.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:54:y:2007:i:1:p:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.