Revealed preference and household production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2005. "Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling & Daniel J. Phaneuf, 2000.
"What's the Use? Welfare Estimates from Revealed Preference Models When Weak Complementarity Does Not Hold,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
00-wp258, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 2004. "What's the use? welfare estimates from revealed preference models when weak complementarity does not hold," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 2004. "What's the Use? Welfare Estimates from Revealed Preference Models when Weak Complementarity Does Not Hold," Staff General Research Papers 1905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Courant, Paul N. & Porter, Richard C., 1981. "Averting expenditure and the cost of pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 321-329, December.
- Hori, Hajime, 1975. "Revealed Preference for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 978-91, December.
- Harford, Jon D., 1984. "Averting behavior and the benefits of reduced soiling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 296-302, September.
- Bockstael, Nancy E & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1983. "Welfare Measurement in the Household Production Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 806-14, September.
- Willig, Robert D., 1978. "Incremental consumer's surplus and hedonic price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 227-253, April.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1984. "The theory of mixed demand functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-344, April.
- Bartik, Timothy J., 1988.
"Evaluating the benefits of non-marginal reductions in pollution using information on defensive expenditures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 111-127, March.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2008. "Evaluating the Benefits of Non-marginal Reductions in Pollution Using Information on Defensive Expenditures," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Joseph Herriges & Catherine L. Kling (ed.), Revealed Preference Approaches to Environmental Valuation, volume 0, pages 459-475 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bockstael, N E & McConnell, K E, 1993. "Public Goods as Characteristics of Non-market Commodities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1244-57, September.
- Ebert, Udo, 2001. "A general approach to the evaluation of nonmarket goods," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 373-388, October.
- Udo Ebert, 1998. "Evaluation of Nonmarket Goods: Recovering Unconditional Preferences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 241-254.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-76, September.
- Bradford, David F. & Hildebrandt, Gregory G., 1977. "Observable preferences for public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, October.
- Larson, Douglas M., 1991. "Recovering weakly complementary preferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 97-108, September.
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:53:y:2007:i:2:p:276-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.