Duality and the Many Consumer's Surpluses
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald H. Schmidt, 1983. "Intratemporal welfare and the optimal depletion of exhaustible resources," Working Papers 8306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Schlee, Edward E., 2013. "Radner’s cost–benefit analysis in the small: An equivalence result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 570-572.
- Genius, Margarita & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2012. "Measuring productivity growth under factor non-substitution: An application to US steam-electric power generation utilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 844-852.
- Andrea Mantovi, 2016. "Smooth preferences, symmetries and expansion vector fields," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 147-169, October.
- A. Mantovi, 2016. "Smooth preferences, symmetries and expansion vector fields," Economics Department Working Papers 2016-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Vivien Lévy-Garboua, 1975. "L'analyse de surplus appliquée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(6), pages 987-1003.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2005. "Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Cory, Dennis C. & Gum, Russell L. & Martin, William E. & Leigh, Marie, 1981. "Use of Paasche and Laspeyres Variations to Estimate Consumer Welfare Change," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Loehman, Edna T., 1991. "Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods," Working Papers 115913, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1999. "Market demand curves and Dupuit-Marshall consumers' surpluses: a general equilibrium analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 139-163, March.
- Blackorby, C. & Donaldson, D., 1995. "Market demand Curves and Dupuit-Marshall Consumer's Surpluses: A General Equilibrium Analysis," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a24, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Blackorby, Charles & Murty, Sushama, 2007. "Unit versus ad valorem taxes: Monopoly in general equilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 817-822, April.
- Blackorby, Charles & Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Unit Versus Ad Valorem Taxes : Monopoly In General Equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 761, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dumagan, Jesus C. & Mount, Timothy D., 1997. "Approximating compensated income from ordinary demand functions1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 191-201, August.
- Sandström, Mikael, 1996. "Recreational Benefits from Improved Water Quality: A Random Utility Model of Swedish Seaside Recreation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 121, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Just, Richard E., 1993. "Discovering Production and Supply Relationships: Present Status and Future Opportunities," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:5:p:942-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed