Methodologies for Estimating Housing Subsidy Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zodrow, George R., 2001. "The Property Tax as a Capital Tax: A Room With Three Views," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(1), pages 139-156, March.
- James Alm & Mikhail I. Melnik, 2012. "Cross-border Shopping and State Use Tax Liabilities: Evidence from eBay Transactions," Working Papers 1205, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Zodrow, George R., 2001. "The Property Tax as a Capital Tax: A Room with Three Views," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 1), pages 139-56, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodger Barros Antunes Campos, 2016. "The Socioeconomic Impacts of Low Income Housing Programs in São Paulo State, Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Brian A. Cromwell, 1990. "Prointegrative subsidies and their effect on housing markets: do race- based loans work?," Working Paper 9018, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rodger Campos & Joaquim Guilhoto, 2016. "The socioeconomic impacts of low income housing programs in SÃ£o Paulo state, Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa16p700, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:6:y:1978:i:2:p:161-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.