The Theory of Welfare Cost Measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aric P. Shafran, 2014. "Equivalent Option Price With Supply Uncertainty," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 1-16, December.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loehman, Edna T., 1991. "Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods," Working Papers 115913, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Austan Goolsbee & Amil Petrin, 2001. "The Consumer Gains from Direct Broadcast Satellites and the Competition with Cable Television," NBER Working Papers 8317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ali Khan & Edward E. Schlee, 2016.
"On Lionel McKenzie's 1957 intrusion into 20th‐century demand theory,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 49(2), pages 589-636, May.
- M. Ali Khan & Edward E. Schlee, 2016. "On Lionel McKenzie's 1957 intrusion into 20th-century demand theory," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(2), pages 589-636, May.
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development, India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Harvey S. Rosen, 1980. "Will the Real Excess Burden Please Stand Up? (Or, Seven Measures in Search of a Concept)," NBER Working Papers 0495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robledo, Julio R. & Wagener, Andreas, 2007. "No spurious welfare gains from taxation: A further argument for the equivalent variation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 325-330, September.
- Just, Richard E. & Gilligan, Daniel O., 1998. "Compensating Variation Without Apology? Willingness-To-Pay And The Failure Of Integrability," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20814, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Forbush, Marie Leigh & Gum, Russell & Mertin, William E. & Cory, Dennis & Weisz, Reuben N. & Teigen, Llyod, 1980. "Impacts On Consumers: Welfare Economics In The Multiproduct Case," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 279727, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Laferrière, Richard, 1983. "Une étude sélective des mesures de bien-être d’un individu," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 325-343, juin.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2010. "Consumer Surplus," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.),Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 12, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:83:y:1975:i:6:p:1145-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.