No spurious welfare gains from taxation: A further argument for the equivalent variation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixit, Avinash K & Weller, P A, 1979.
"The Three Consumer's Surpluses,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 125-35, May.
- Dixit, A.K. & Weller, P.A., 1977. "The Three Consumer's Surpluses," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 119, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1985. "Linear demand functions in theory and practice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 147-166, October.
- Chipman, John S & Moore, James C, 1980. "Compensating Variation, Consumer's Surplus, and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 933-49, December.
- Hause, John C, 1975. "The Theory of Welfare Cost Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1145-82, December.
- Mayshar, Joram, 1990. "On measures of excess burden and their application," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 263-289, December.
- Giovanni Facchini & Peter J. Hammond & Hiroyuki Nakata, 2000.
"Spurious Deadweight Gains,"
00014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, December.
- Ebert, Udo, 1995. "Consumer's Surplus: Simple Solutions to an Old Problem," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 285-94, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:96:y:2007:i:3:p:325-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.