The “Made in USA poultry label” and consumer choice in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Chike Okechuku & Vincent Onyemah, 1999. "Nigerian Consumer Attitudes Toward Foreign and Domestic Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 611-622, September.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Wendy J. Umberger & Dillon M. Feuz & Chris R. Calkins & Karen Killinger-Mann, 2002. "U.S. consumer preference and willingness-to-pay for domestic corn-fed beef versus international grass-fed beef measured through an experimental auction," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 491-504.
- John G Knight & David K Holdsworth & Damien W Mather, 2007. "Country-of-origin and choice of food imports: an in-depth study of European distribution channel gatekeepers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(1), pages 107-125, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry of origin; consumer preference; poultry demand; Ghana; US exports.; Agribusiness; Industrial Organization; Marketing; Q13; Q17;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-02-08 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.