The “Made in USA poultry label” and consumer choice in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-16.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15, August.
- Chike Okechuku & Vincent Onyemah, 1999. "Nigerian Consumer Attitudes Toward Foreign and Domestic Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 611-622, September.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Wendy J. Umberger & Dillon M. Feuz & Chris R. Calkins & Karen Killinger-Mann, 2002. "U.S. consumer preference and willingness-to-pay for domestic corn-fed beef versus international grass-fed beef measured through an experimental auction," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 491-504.
- John G Knight & David K Holdsworth & Damien W Mather, 2007. "Country-of-origin and choice of food imports: an in-depth study of European distribution channel gatekeepers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(1), pages 107-125, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Industrial Organization; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-02-08 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .