Consumersâ€™ Awareness and Attitudinal Determinants of European Union Quality Label Use on Traditional Foods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Wim Verbeke, 2005. "Agriculture and the food industry in the information age," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Becker, Tilman C., 2009.
"European Food Quality Policy: The Importance of Geographical Indications, Organic Certification and Food Quality Assurance Schemes in European Countries,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Becker, Tilman C. & Staus, Alexander, 2008. "European food quality policy: the importance of geographical indications, organic certification and food quality insurance schemes in European countries," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44455, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee,"
33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2007. "A choice experiment model for beef: What US consumer responses tell us about relative preferences for food safety, country-of-origin labeling and traceability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 496-514, August.
- repec:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:2:p:284-292. is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrienn Molnár & Xavier Gellynck & Filiep Vanhonacker & Taras Gagalyuk & Wim Verbeke, 2011. "Do chain goals match consumer perceptions? the case of the traditional food sector in selected European Union countries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 221-243, Spring.
- Céline Bonnet, 2001. "Assessing consumer response to Protected Designation of Origin labelling: a mixed multinomial logit approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 433-450, December.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jason Brown & Tyler Mark & Idlir Proseku & Rachel Thompson & Jody Welsh, 2006.
"Consumer Behavior, Public Policy, and Country-of-Origin Labeling,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 284-292.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jason Brown & Tyler Mark & Idlir Proseku & Rachel Thompson & Jody Welsh, 2006. "Consumer Behavior, Public Policy, and Country-of-Origin Labeling," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 284-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barjolle, Dominique & Brecic, Ruzica & Cerjak, Marija & Giraud, Georges, 2015. "Traditional Food in Western Balkan Countries Consumers’ Perceptions and Habits," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anna Gaviglio & Mattia Bertocchi & Maria Elena Marescotti & Eugenio Demartini & Alberto Pirani, 2016. "The social pillar of sustainability: a quantitative approach at the farm level," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Gaviglio, Anna & Demartini, Eugenio & Pirani, Alberto & Marescotti, Maria Elena & Bertocchi, Mattia, 2015. "National Brands versus Private Labels versus Niche Products: a graphical representation of consumers' perception," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202731, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Šárka Velcovská & Tomáš Sadílek, 2014. "The System of the Geographical Indication – Important Component of the Politics of the Consumers` Protection in European Union," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 228-228, February.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Spiller, Achim, 2016. "Can a Multi-Level Label do Better than a Binary Label for Animal Welfare? A PLS-Analysis of Consumer Satisfaction," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(3).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer; EU food quality policy; PDO; PGI; Traditional food products; TSG; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing; D12; D83; Q13; Q18;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:141970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.