Der Country-Of-Origin-Effekt In Der Wahrnehmung Deutscher Verbraucher Von Schokolade Aus Ecuadorianischem Kakao: Herkunftsangaben Als Differenzierungspotential Für Lebensmittel Aus Außereuropäischen Ländern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Profeta, Adriano, 2008. "A Theoretical Framework for Country-of-Origin-Research in the Food sector," MPRA Paper 20540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Hollmann-Hespos, Thorsten, 2012. "Investments in tracking and tracing systems in the food industry: A PLS analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 102-113.
- Herrmann, Roland & Marauhn, Thilo & Teuber, Ramona, 2008. "Der Schutz geographischer Herkunftsangaben: Herausforderungen fÃ¼r agrarÃ¶konomische, rechtswissenschaftliche und interdisziplinÃ¤re Forschung," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(7).
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Henseleit, Meike, 2011. "Die Nachfrage nach Fair-Trade-Produkten in Deutschland - Eine empirische Untersuchung unter Berücksichtigung von Präferenzen für Bio-Produkte," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114495, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee,"
33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:2:p:284-292. is not listed on IDEAS
- Schulze, Holger & Spiller, Achim & Bohm, Justus & de Witte, Thomas, 2008. "Ist Geiz wirklich geil? Preis-QualitÃ¤ts-Relationen von Hersteller- und Handelsmarken im Lebensmittelmarkt," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(6).
- Grote, Ulrike, 2009. "Environmental Labeling, Protected Geographical Indications and the Interests of Developing Countries," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jason Brown & Tyler Mark & Idlir Proseku & Rachel Thompson & Jody Welsh, 2006.
"Consumer Behavior, Public Policy, and Country-of-Origin Labeling,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 284-292.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jason Brown & Tyler Mark & Idlir Proseku & Rachel Thompson & Jody Welsh, 2006. "Consumer Behavior, Public Policy, and Country-of-Origin Labeling," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 284-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela & Weber, Sascha & Christoph-Schulz, Inken, 2016. "Pros and Cons of Introducing a Mandatory Country of Origin Labelling for Dairy Products in Germany," 2016 International European Forum, February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244520, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry-of-Origin-Effekt; Ecuador; Herkunftsangabe; Kakao; Qualitätswahrnehmung; Schokolade; Agribusiness; Marketing; Q130; M31;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-02-05 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gagfdp:168526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.