Consumer processing of foreign advertisements: roles of country-of-origin perceptions, consumer ethnocentrism, and country attitude
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Loken, Barbara & Ward, James C, 1990. " Alternative Approaches to Understanding the Determinants of Typicality," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 111-126, September.
- Batra, Rajeev & Ray, Michael L, 1986. " Affective Responses Mediating Acceptance of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 234-249, September.
- Warren J Bilkey & Erik Nes, 1982. "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Boddewyn, J. J. & Soehl, Robin & Picard, Jacques, 1986. "Standardization in international marketing: Is Ted Levitt in fact right?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 69-75.
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1989. " Effects of Country-of-Origin and Product-Attribute Information on Product Evaluation: An Information Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, September.
- Phillip D White, 1979. "Attitudes of U.S. Purchasing Managers Toward Industrial Products Manufactured in Selected Western European Nations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 10(1), pages 81-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kustin, Richard Alan, 2004. "Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 637-649, October.
- Roxana-Denisa G. STOENESCU, 2014. "Stereotypes In Consumers’ Product Evaluation Based On The Country-Of-Origin," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 623-630, November.
- Pappu, Ravi & Quester, Pascale, 2010. "Country equity: Conceptualization and empirical evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Krystallis, Athanasios & Chryssochoidis, George M., 2006. "Does the country-of-origin (COO) of food products influence consumer evaluations? An empirical examination of ham and cheese," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10027, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gabrielsson, Peter & Gabrielsson, Mika & Gabrielsson, Hannele, 2008. "International advertising campaigns in fast-moving consumer goods companies originating from a SMOPEC country," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 714-728, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:11:y:2002:i:2:p:117-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.