Consumer Perceptions of Seafood Industries in the Wake of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K. & Nganje, William E. & Condry, Sarah C. & Cuite, Cara L., 2008.
"Food Recalls and Food Safety Perceptions: The September 2006 Spinach Recall Case,"
Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K. & Nganje, William E. & Condry, Sarah C. & Cuite, Cara L., 2007. "Food Recalls and Food Safety Perceptions: The September 2006 Spinach Recall Case," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 10004, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K. & Nganje, William E. & Condry, Sarah C. & Cuite, Cara L., 2007. "Food Recalls and Food Safety Perceptions: The September 2006 Spinach Recall Case," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9679, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schroeder Ted C. & Tonsor Glynn T. & Pennings Joost M.E. & Mintert James, 2007. "Consumer Food Safety Risk Perceptions and Attitudes: Impacts on Beef Consumption across Countries," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Warren J Bilkey & Erik Nes, 1982. "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1989. "Effects of Country-of-Origin and Product-Attribute Information on Product Evaluation: An Information Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, September.
- Zhifeng Gao & Ted C. Schroeder, 2007. "Effects of Label Information on Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Food Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 795-809.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. "Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-365, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peterson, Hikaru & Yamaura, Koichi, 2014. "Ambiguity Aversion and Preferences for Food Origin Post Fukushima Nuclear Disaster," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170552, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ajewole, Kayode & Peterson, Hikaru H. & Yamaura, Koichi, 2015. "Japanese Consumer Preferences toward GM Foods after the Great East Japan Earthquake," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205611, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2013-08-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2013-08-31 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:155582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.