Does the country-of-origin (COO) of food products influence consumer evaluations? An empirical examination of ham and cheese
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich R. Orth & Zuzana Firbasová, 2003. "The role of consumer ethnocentrism in food product evaluation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 137-153.
- Moon, B. J. & Jain, S. C., 2002. "Consumer processing of foreign advertisements: roles of country-of-origin perceptions, consumer ethnocentrism, and country attitude," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 117-138, April.
- Victor V Cordell, 1992. "Effects of Consumer Preferences for Foreign Sourced Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 251-269, June.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Khare, Virginie Pioche & Gross, Andrew C. & Scherer, Robert F., 2005. "An application of the consumer ethnocentrism model to French consumers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 325-344, June.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-365, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & Parcell, Joe L., 2014. "Variation of Consumer Preferences Between Domestic and Imported Food: The Case of Artisan Cheese," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnocentrism; CET- SCALE; food- related COO effect; confirmatory factor analysis; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae98:10027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .