The role of consumer ethnocentrism in food product evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J Bilkey & Erik Nes, 1982. "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Verlegh, Peeter W. J. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1999. "A review and meta-analysis of country-of-origin research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 521-546, October.
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolliger, Conradin, 2011. "Assessing Consumers' Cognitive, Affective and Normative Associations on Willingness-to-pay for Domestic Foods," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114259, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marija Čutura & Katerina Malić Bandur, 2016. "Importance of the Country of Origin from the Consumers’ Perspective in the Research Context of Bosnia and Herzegovina," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(1), pages 63-78.
- Krystallis, Athanasios & Chryssochoidis, George M., 2006. "Does the country-of-origin (COO) of food products influence consumer evaluations? An empirical examination of ham and cheese," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10027, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Riccardo Scarpa & George Philippidis & Fiorenza Spalatro, 2005. "Product-country images and preference heterogeneity for Mediterranean food products: A discrete choice framework," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 329-349.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:103-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, J. Freitas & Ribeiro, J. Cadima, 2005. "Product Attribute Saliency and Region of Origin: Some Empirical Evidence from Portugal," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24667, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berta Schnettler & Horacio Miranda & José Sepúlveda & Marianela Denegri & Marcos Mora & Germán Lobos, 2012. "Satisfaction with Life and Food-Related Life in Persons of the Mapuche Ethnic Group in Southern Chile: A Comparative Analysis Using Logit and Probit Models," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 225-246, April.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luomala, Harri T., 2007. "Exploring the role of food origin as a source of meanings for consumers and as a determinant of consumers' actual food choices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 122-129, February.
- Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich, 2006. "Culture and values - their relevance for marketing strategies," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jose Cadima Ribeiro & Jose Freitas Santos, 2006. "Regional Products, Regions' Reputation and Commercial Strategies: A Tale of Two Cheese Suppliers," ERSA conference papers ersa06p66, European Regional Science Association.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria, Agrarian Economist Association (AEA), Chile, vol. 17.
- Elif Eroglu Hall & Nurdan Sevim, 2015. "Role of Demographics and Generations on Consumer Ethnocentrism of Turkish Immigrants in Germany," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(9), pages 65-76, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:19:y:2003:i:2:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .