European food quality policy: the importance of geographical indications, organic certification and food quality insurance schemes in European countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Becker, Tilman C., 2009. "European Food Quality Policy: The Importance of Geographical Indications, Organic Certification and Food Quality Assurance Schemes in European Countries," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Olsson, Rolf, 1988. "Management for Success in Modern Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(2/3), pages 239-259.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Christophe Charlier & Mai-Anh Ngo, 2012. "Geographical indications outside the European regulation of PGIs, and the rule of free movement of goods: Lessons from cases judged by the Court of Justice of the European Communities," Post-Print halshs-00721784, HAL.
- Aleksandra Krajnovic & Mladen Rajko & Nevena Matic, 2015. "Branding and Protection of Food Products with Geographical Indications on the Example of Drniš Smoked Ham," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Verbeke, Wim & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Guerrero, Luis & Hersleth, Margrethe, 2012. "Consumersâ€™ Awareness and Attitudinal Determinants of European Union Quality Label Use on Traditional Foods," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Niedermayr, Andreas & Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2016. "Using Econometric Models To Analyse The Spatial Distribution Of Oil Pumpkin Cultivation In Austria," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244886, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Roland Herrmann & Rebecca Schröck, 2012. "Unternehmerische Anreize zur Teilnahme an Labelling- und Qualitätssicherungsprogrammen auf heterogenen Lebensmittelmärkten," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(4), pages 123-146.
- Zakaria Sorgho & Bruno Larue, 2014.
"Geographical indication regulation and intra-trade in the European Union,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 1-12, November.
- Zakaria Sorgho & Bruno Larue, 2014. "Geographical Indication Regulation and Intra-Trade in the European Union," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-1, CREATE.
- Leidy K. García-Díaz & Wílmer S. Sepúlveda, 2013. "Variables sociodemográficas asociadas con la valoración de las indicaciones geográficas como herramienta de diferenciación de la producción agroalimentaria," REVISTA LEBRET, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMAS - BUCARAMANGA, December.
- Christophe Charlier & Mai-Anh Ngo, 2012. "Geographical indications outside the European Regulation on PGIs, and the rule of the free movement of goods: lessons from cases judged by the Court of Justice of the European Communities," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 17-30, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfood quality policy; protected geographical indications; organic certification; quality assurance schemes; Europe; cluster; PDO; PGI; TSG; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .