ÃœbermÃ¤ÃŸige Werbung und Marktsegmentierung durch staatliche FÃ¶rderung der Regionalvermarktung: Eine theoretische Analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Jill McCluskey & Nathalie Francken, 2005.
"Food safety, the media, and the information market,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 175-188, January.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & McCluskey, Jill & Francken, Nathalie, 2003. "Food Safety, the Media, and the Information Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245932, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Advertising as a Good or Bad," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 941-964.
- Harry M. Kaiser & Todd M. Schmit, 2003. "Distributional effects of generic dairy advertising throughout the marketing channel," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 289-300.
- Julian M. Alston & John W. Freebairn & Jennifer S. James, 2001. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Advertising: Theory and Application to Generic Commodity Promotion Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 888-902.
- H. W. Kinnucan, 1996. "A Note On Measuring Returns To Generic Advertising In Interrelated Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 261-267.
- Herrmann Roland & Moeser Anke & Weber Sascha Alexander, 2005. "Price Rigidity in the German Grocery-Retailing Sector: Scanner-Data Evidence on Magnitude and Causes," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-37, February.
More about this item
Keywordscountry-of-origin labelling; regional-origin labelling; excessive advertising; generic promotion; market segmentation; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.