An analysis of the growth of the Australian dairy and meat processing sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry Roe, 1997.
"Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 293-310, August.
- Munisamy, Gopinath & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture," Bulletins 7454, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997.
"Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 99-109, May.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997. "Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry L. Roe & Mathew D. Shane, 1996. "Competitiveness of U.S. Food Processing: Benefits from Primary Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1044-1055.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Hone, Phillip, 2000. "Deregulation and Subequilibrium in the Australian Dairy Processing Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(233), pages 152-162, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; dairy processing; meat processing; Australian economy; employment; export; food exports; Agribusiness; Consumer/Household Economics; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:132536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.