Another look at market power in the Australian fresh meat industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, G.R., 2000. "Competition in the Food Marketing Chain," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 171911, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mary K. Muth & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1999. "A Test for Market Power Using Marginal Input and Output Prices With Application to the U.S. Beef Processing Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 638-643.
- Stanley C. Hollander & Kathleen M. Rassuli (ed.), 1993. "Marketing," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 512.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Malcolm, Bill & Mounter, Stuart W. & Slattery, Henry, 2010. "Old model, new problem: when should you update a model and what happens when you do?," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 18.
- Maes, Dries & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2016. "Investigating market power in the Belgian pork production chain," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245114, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; Australian meat industry; food marketing chain; supermarket concentration; trade liberalisation; SUR regressions; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Production Economics; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:125718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.