Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Johnson & Nazrul Islam, 2003. "Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Ahammad, Helal & Qiang, Ye, 1996. "New mining and mineral-processing projects in Western Australia: Effects of employment and the macro-economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 293-346, December.
- Gregory, R.G., 1976.
"Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- R.G. Gregory, 1976. "Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(2), pages 71-91, August.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Johnson, Peter L., 2000. "The minerals industry and employment in Western Australia: assessing its impacts in federal electorates," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 77-89, June.
- Ahammad, Helal & Clements, Kenneth W., 1999. "What does minerals growth mean to Western Australia?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Helal Ahammad & Kenneth W. Clements & Ye Qiang, 2001. "The Economic Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in WA," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ahammad, Helal & Clements, Kenneth W. & Ye, Qiang, 2001. "The regional economic impact of reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Western Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 225-233, December.
- K.W. Clements & Y. Qiang, 1998. "A New Input-output Table for Western Australia - Part 2," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural processing; Western Australia; Computable General Equilibrium economic model of Western Australia; WAM; Gross State Product; general equilibrium analysis; Agribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:132080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.