Lower Energy Costs and the WA Economy: A general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Ahammad, Helal & Qiang, Ye, 1996. "New mining and mineral-processing projects in Western Australia: Effects of employment and the macro-economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 293-346, December.
- John Whiteman, 1999. "The Potential Benefits of Hilmer and Related Reforms: Electricity Supply," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(1), pages 17-30, March.
- Higgs, Peter J. & Powell, Alan A., 1992. "Australia's North-West shelf gas project : A general equilibrium analysis of its impact on the Australian economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 179-190, September.
- John Quiggin, 1997.
"Estimating the Benefits of Hilmer and Related Reforms,"
Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(3), pages 256-272, September.
- Quiggin, J., 1995. "Estimating the Benefits of Hilmer and Related Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 338, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Paula Barnes & Rick Johnson & Anthony Kulys & Scott Hook, 2002. "Productivity and the structure of employment," Labor and Demography 0207006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Farzana & Peter, Matthew W, 1996. "A Multiregional, Multisectoral Model of the Australian Economy with an Illustrative Application," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(66), pages 94-113, June.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller, 2000. "Australia's Unemployment Problem," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(232), pages 74-104, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2014-10-13 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:00-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sam Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.