The minerals industry and employment in Western Australia: assessing its impacts in federal electorates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahammad, Helal & Clements, Kenneth W., 1999. "What does minerals growth mean to Western Australia?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-016-0097-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Söderholm, Patrik & Svahn, Nanna, 2015. "Mining, regional development and benefit-sharing in developed countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 78-91.
- Islam, Silvia Z. & Khandaker, Sarod, 2015. "Firm leverage decisions: Does industry matter?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 94-107.
- Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John, 2013. "Using discrete choice experiments to assess the preferences of new mining workforce to commute or relocate to the Surat Basin in Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 169-180.
- Johnston, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2003. "Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57901, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2004.
"Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Australasian Agribusiness Review,
University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Peter Johnson & Nazrul Islam, 2003. "Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:26:y:2000:i:2:p:77-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.