Commodity booms and their impacts on the Western Australian economy: The iron ore case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Ahammad, Helal & Qiang, Ye, 1996. "New mining and mineral-processing projects in Western Australia: Effects of employment and the macro-economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 293-346, December.
- Richard H. Snape, 1977. "Effects Of Mineral Development On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(3), pages 147-156, December.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Snape, Richard H., 1977. "Effects Of Mineral Development On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), December.
- N/A, 2006. "Economic Overview," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 196(1), pages 2-3, April.
- Andrew B. Stoeckel, 1979. "Some General Equilibrium Effects Of Mining Growth On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2003. "MMRF-GREEN: A Dynamic Multi-Regional Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy, Based on the MMR and MONASH Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-140, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Corden, W M, 1982. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Resources Boom," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(160), pages 18-31, March.
- Stoeckel, Andrew B., 1979. "Some General Equilibrium Effects Of Mining Growth On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(01), April.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Long, Ngo Van, 1983. "The Effects of a Booming Export Industry on the Rest of the Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(164), pages 57-60, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Söderholm, Patrik & Svahn, Nanna, 2015. "Mining, regional development and benefit-sharing in developed countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 78-91.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:21:y:2016:i:4:p:549-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Andrich & Jorg Imberger & Ronald Oxburgh, 2009. "Raising Utility and Lowering Risk through Adaptive Sustainability: Society and the Risk of Wealth Inequity in Western Australia," LIS Working papers 524, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Verikios, George & Patron, Jodie & Gharibnavaz, Reza, 2017. "Decomposing the Marginal Excess Burden of Australia’s Goods and Services Tax," MPRA Paper 77850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0103-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ejdemo, Thomas & Söderholm, Patrik, 2011. "Mining investment and regional development: A scenario-based assessment for Northern Sweden," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 14-21, March.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2016.
"Structural change and income distribution: the case of Australian telecommunications,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 549-570, October.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2014. "Structural change and income distribution: the case of Australian telecommunications," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-240, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Liang Li, 2014. "Valuing Resource Investments," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2013. "The Dutch Disease in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2013-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0106-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Törmä, Hannu & Kujala, Susanna & Kinnunen, Jouko, 2015. "The employment and population impacts of the boom and bust of Talvivaara mine in the context of severe environmental accidents – A CGE evaluation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 127-138.
- Verikios, George & Zhang, Xiao-guang, 2013. "Structural change in the Australian electricity industry during the 1990s and the effect on household income distribution: A macro–micro approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 564-575.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:2:p:83-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.