Some General Equilibrium Effects Of Mining Growth On The Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Ahammad, Helal & Qiang, Ye, 1996. "New mining and mineral-processing projects in Western Australia: Effects of employment and the macro-economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 293-346, December.
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008. "Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- K.W. Clements & H. Ahammad & Y. Qiang, 1997. "The Economics of New Mining and Mineral-processing Projects in WA: Part 2," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- W. M. Corden, 1982. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Resources Boom," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(1), pages 18-31, March.
- K.H. Choi, 1988. "The Economics of Booming Sectors," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- G.L. Murray, 1982. "Adjustment to an Export Expansion-Trade-off Between Real Wage and Real Exchange Rates," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Geoff W. Edwards, 1987. "Agricultural Policy Debate: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Kingma, O.T. & Longmire, J.L. & Stoeckel, A.B., 1980. "Some Aspects of Quantitative Modelling in the Australian Bureau of Agricultural Economics," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 17.
- Grant Mark Nülle & Graham A. Davis, 2018. "Neither Dutch nor disease?—natural resource booms in theory and empirics," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 31(1), pages 35-59, May.
- repec:ags:aare16:235308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Tulip, 2014.
"The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy,"
RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 17-22, December.
- Peter Downes & Kevin Hanslow & Peter Tulip, 2014. "The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Sharples, Jerry A. & Milham, Nick, 1990. "Long-run Competitiveness of Australian Agriculture," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147996, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ye, Qiang, 2008. "Commodity booms and their impacts on the Western Australian economy: The iron ore case," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 83-101, June.
- Rini Yayuk Priyati, 2009. "Dutch disease economics a case study of Indonesia," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 1(3), pages 147-159, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:23:y:1979:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.