The Economic Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in WA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 1999. "An Early Action Proposal with Known Costs: A Sensible and Realistic Option for Emissions Trading in Australia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9903, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- R.G. Gregory, 1976.
"Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(2), pages 71-91, August.
- Gregory, R.G., 1976. "Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "GREEN a Multi-Sector, Multi-Region General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- H. Ahammad & N. Islam, 1999. "Estimating the WA Agricultural Production System: A profit function approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- R.A. McDougall, 1993. "Energy Taxes and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-104, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2004.
"Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Australasian Agribusiness Review,
University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Peter Johnson & Nazrul Islam, 2003. "Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ahammad, Helal & Clements, Kenneth W. & Ye, Qiang, 2001. "The regional economic impact of reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Western Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 225-233, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:01-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .