Energy Taxes and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Kohlhaas & K.R. Pearson, 2002. "Introduction to GEMPACK for GAMS Users," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-79, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge, 2000. "ORANI-G: A General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-93, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "Global Effects of the European Carbon Tax," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 125, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014.
"An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(290), pages 316-344, September.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014. "An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-243, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Helal Ahammad & Kenneth W. Clements & Ye Qiang, 2001. "The Economic Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in WA," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ahammad, Helal & Clements, Kenneth W. & Ye, Qiang, 2001. "The regional economic impact of reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Western Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 225-233, December.
- Adams, Philip D. & Parmenter, Brian R., 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Environmental Issues in Australia," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Philip Adams & Janine Dixon & Mark Horridge, 2015. "The Victoria University Regional Model (VURM): Technical Documentation, Version 1.0," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-254, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- WISSEMA Wiepke MATTHEWS Alan, "undated". "Modelling Climate Change Policy in Ireland: A CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700153, EcoMod.
- Cabalu, Helen & Koshy, Paul & Corong, Erwin & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Endriga, Benjamin A., 2015. "Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 222-237.
- Wianwiwat, Suthin & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2013. "Is there a role for biofuels in promoting energy self sufficiency and security? A CGE analysis of biofuel policy in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 543-555.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.