An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014. "An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-243, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Robert E. Marks & Peter L. Swan & Peter McLennan & Richard Schodde & Peter B. Dixon & David T. Johnson, 1991. "The Cost of Australian Carbon Dioxide Abatement," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 135-152.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- R.A. McDougall, 1993. "Energy Taxes and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-104, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Edward A. Hudson & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1974. "U.S. Energy Policy and Economic Growth, 1975-2000," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 461-514, Autumn.
- Philip Adams & Janine Dixon & James Giesecke & Mark Horridge, 2010. "MMRF: Monash Multi-Regional Forecasting Model: A Dynamic Multi-Regional Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-223, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Philip D. Adams, 2007. "Insurance against Catastrophic Climate Change: How Much Will an Emissions Trading Scheme Cost Australia?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 40(4), pages 432-452, December.
- Alan A. Powell, 1993. "Integrating Econometric and Environmetric Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-102, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Adams, Philip D. & Parmenter, Brian R., 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Environmental Issues in Australia," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016.
"Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy,"
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 256059, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2017.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:213-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2017.
"Conditional convergence in Australia's energy consumption at the sector level,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 396-403.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Conditional Convergence in Australia's Energy Consumption at the Sector Level," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey C Peters, 2016. "GTAP-E-Power: An Electricity-detailed Economy-wide Model," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(2), pages 156-187, December.
- repec:eee:energy:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:621-629 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:281-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Freebairn, 2016. "A Comparison of Policy Instruments to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 204-215, September.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:2:p:104-120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:90:y:2014:i:290:p:316-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.