Reducing disparity through a regions-focused development: A modeling approach of assessing the Indonesian MP3EI
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Mark Horridge & Edimon Ginting & Priasto Aji, 2016. "Reducing disparity through a regions-focused development: A modeling approach of assessing the Indonesian MP3EI," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201611, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Horridge, 2000. "ORANI-G: A General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-93, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2006. "The Impacts of Higher Energy Prices on Indonesia’s and West Java’s Economies using INDOTERM, a Multiregional Model of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200607, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development; MP3EI; Indonesia; Computable General Equilibrium;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-02-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .