Reducing disparity through a regions-focused development: A modeling approach of assessing the Indonesian MP3EI
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Mark Horridge & Edimon Ginting & Priasto Aji, 2016. "Reducing disparity through a regions-focused development: A modeling approach of assessing the Indonesian MP3EI," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201611, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Horridge, 2000. "ORANI-G: A General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-93, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2006. "The Impacts of Higher Energy Prices on Indonesia’s and West Java’s Economies using INDOTERM, a Multiregional Model of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200607, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development; MP3EI; Indonesia; Computable General Equilibrium;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-02-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.