Report NEP-CMP-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2014. "Structural change and income distribution: the case of Australian telecommunications," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-240, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Reimer, Lennart, 2014. "Dynamics of Military Conflict: an Economics Perspective," Working Paper 138/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Mark Horridge & Edimon Ginting & Priasto Aji, 2014. "Reducing disparity through a regions-focused development: A modeling approach of assessing the Indonesian MP3EI," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201402, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- Ivan Breskovic & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Maximizing Liquidity in Cloud Markets through Standardization of Computational Resources," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013100, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2013.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Rock around the Clock: An Agent-Based Model of Low- and High-Frequency Trading," LEM Papers Series 2014/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- William Seitz & D La Torre, 2014. "Modelling Investment Optimization on Smallholder Farms through Multi-criteria Decision Approaches: An Example from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.