Report NEP-SEA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Mark Horridge & Edimon Ginting & Priasto Aji, 2014. "Reducing disparity through a regions-focused development: A modeling approach of assessing the Indonesian MP3EI," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201402, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- Sen, Kunal, 2013. "Governance and Development Outcomes in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 384, Asian Development Bank.
- Maman Setiawan & Rina Indiastuti & Peggie Destevanie, 2014. "Information Technology and Competitiveness: Evidence from Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Survey in Cimahi District, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201401, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld & Steffen Lohmann, 2014. "The Effect of Drought on Health Outcomes and Health Expenditures in Rural Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 156, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Deluna, Roperto Jr & Cruz, Edgardo, 2014. "Philippine Export Efficiency and Potential: An Application of Stochastic Frontier Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 53580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhee, Changyong & Sumulong, Lea, 2014. "Regional Settlement Infrastructure and Currency Internationalization: The Case of Asia and the Renminbi," ADBI Working Papers 457, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Economic Growth and Health Indicator in Thailand," MPRA Paper 53494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Feb 2014.
- ISHIZUKA Hiromi, 2014. "Real Conditions and Themes of Gender Diversity in Management in Japan, China, and South Korea: 605 results from the "Corporate Survey of Human Resource Utilization (China and Korea)" (Japane," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2014.
"دور أدوات الحوكمة في تنظيم الرقابة الشرعية و تطويرها
[Role of the governance Tools in the organize and development of the Shariah supervisory system]," MPRA Paper 53489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirakata, Naohisa & Iwasaki, Yuto & Kawai, Masahiro, 2014. "Emerging Economies' Supply Shocks and Japan's Price Deflation: International Transmissions in a Three-Country DSGE Model," ADBI Working Papers 459, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ito, Hiro & Kawai, Masahiro, 2014. "Determinants of the Trilemma Policy Combination," ADBI Working Papers 456, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rahim, Zubaidah HA & Bakri, Marina M & Zakir, HM & Ahmed, IA & Zulkifli, NA, 2014. "High fluoride and low pH level have been detected in popular flavoured beverages in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 53415, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2013.