Dutch Disease in Australia: Policy Options for a Three-Speed Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers, 2014.
"Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Jiawei Si & Thomas Simpson, 2016. "Understanding New Resource Projects," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 584-600, September.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:157-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth W. Clements & Liang Li, 2014. "Valuing Resource Investments," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013.
"Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy,"
No 6/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy," CAMA Working Papers 2013-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:211-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolfe, John, 2013. "Predicting the economic and demographic impacts of long distance commuting in the resources sector: A Surat basin case study," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 723-732.
- Manal R. Shehabi, 2015. "An Extraordinary Recovery: Kuwait Following the Gulf War," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Martin Guzman & Jose Antonio Ocampo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Policies for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 23868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ags:aare16:235308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2014. "Demystifying Dutch disease," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6981, The World Bank.
- Ivanova, Galina, 2014. "The mining industry in Queensland, Australia: Some regional development issues," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 101-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:45:y:2012:i:3:p:290-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.